This Oreo cheesecake is super easy, quick, and perfect for the upcoming summer! With this hot weather finally coming around, you’re not going to want to get your house so hot from baking with the oven! Here you have your delicious solution and there’s no oven needed. I always make this for family parties in the summer and Oreo is everyone’s favorite, especially in a cheesecake!
- 1 box Oreo pudding mix
- 1 Graham cracker crust
- Hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 blocks cream cheese
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese until it becomes light and fluffy, about 1 minute.
- Then add milk, sour cream, and pudding mix. Beat until it is blended and smooth, there will still be small cookie pieces from the pudding mix.
- Pour into Graham cracker crust. Drizzle top with hot fudge.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.