This contrast of flavor is delicious! Making brownies in the summer are too plain, but with the orange added, they taste even better!
- 1, 18 oz package Ghirardelli Ultimate Fudge Brownie Mix (1 pouch brownie mix and 1 pouch fudge topping)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil1 egg
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange zest
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In medium bowl, stir together Ghirardelli Ultimate Fudge Brownie Mix, water, oil, egg and orange zest until moistened (about 40 strokes).
- Spoon batter into lightly greased 8x8x2-inch pan. Bake 39-43 minutes.
- Warm fudge topping by placing unopened pouch in a cup filled with hot tap water for 4-5 minutes. Remove from water and squeeze pouch 4-5 times to soften topping.
- Cut top off topping pouch and squeeze onto brownies. Gently smooth over top. Cool completely before cutting.