These are great cookies to make when you need something quick and delicious to make! With only 7 simple ingredients, they are so moist and chocolatey. Such a simple, yet very yummy cookie.
- 9 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 cup superfine sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line several large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the butter and sugar in a large bowl and beat together until ight and fluffy. Add the egg and the vanilla extract and mix until smooth. Sift in the flour, cocoa, and baking soda and beat until well mixed.
- With dampened hands, roll walnut-size pieces of dough into smooth balls. Place on the baking sheets, spaced well apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until set. Let cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer the cookies to wire racks to cool completely before serving.