These are most definitely one of the easiest and best-tasting recipes! Perfect for upcoming Halloween, or any fall occasion parties.
- 1 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 bag of candy corn
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets.
- Cream together sugar and butter. Beat in egg yolks and vanilla.
- Add flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar. Stir.
- Form dough into walnut size balls and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Don’t flatten. Press one candy corn into the center of each cookie gently.
- Bake 10 to 11 minutes, until tops are cracked and just turning color.