I hope everyone had a great Halloween! Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to go trick-or-treating (yes me and all my friends dress up and still do!) because my school had a football game and I’m a cheerleader, but I still baked a bunch of stuff that all my friends and family enjoyed! This pie is perfect for any kind of Halloween party involving kids. There’s a bunch of ice cream and candy inside and they will go crazy over it! I absolutely love Halloween because of the costumes, candy, and especially the baking!
- 1 1/2 quarts (6 cups) creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookie vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookie crumb crust (6 oz)
- 16 thin chocolate wafer cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup black candy melts or coating wafers, melted
- 5 chocolate creme-filled vanilla finger sandwich cookies
- 1/2 cup white candy melts or coating wafers, melted
- 3 bars (.19 oz each) chocolate caramel cookie candy, unwrapped
- 6 miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Spoon ice cream into cookie crust. Sprinkle with crushed cookies. Freeze 8 hours or until firm.
- Line cookie sheet with waxed paper. Spoon melted black candy into resealable food-storage plastic bag; cut off tiny corner of bag. Pipe 4 (3-inch) trees and 1 cat onto cookie sheet; refrigerate until firm. Pipe RIP on each cookie. Let stand until firm.
- Spoon melted white candy into resealable food-storage plastic bag; cut off tiny corner of bag. Drizzle over candy bars to look like mummies; add 2 chocolate chips to each mummy for eyes. Refrigerate until firm.
- Insert trees, cat, mummies and cookie tombstones in top of pie. Cover; freeze 2 hours or until firm. Freeze any remaining pie.