I don’t think I can put into words how amazing this recipe is. 3 of my top favorite flavors are all in this and it couldn’t get better. I always see stuff like this all over social media and finally decided to give it a try. Well, it was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. My friend Alanna showed me it and we made it together. Our friends went crazy over it and so did my family. This is a must try!
- 1(18 ounce) box brownie mix, 8×8 inch size
- 1⁄3 cup water (use amount specified on your brownie mix)
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil (use amount specified on your brownie mix)
- 2 eggs (use amount specified on your brownie mix)
- 24Oreo cookies
- 1⁄2cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 12 muffin cup baker with paper liners.
2. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
3. For each cupcake cup spread 1/2 teaspoon of peanut butter over each Oreo cookie and stack them on top of each other.
4. Place oreo stacks into the cupcake lined muffin cups.
5. Spoon 2 tablespoons of brownie batter over each stacked oreos and let it run down the sides of the cookies. If you have left over brownie batter, bake separately in a separate baker or muffin tin. Bake cookies and brownies for 18 to 20 minutes, until brownies are cooked through. Let cool and serve.