FINALLY! This recipe has been WAY overdue. Slutty brownies are one of the easiest, craziest, and most delicious desserts that absolutely everyone loves and is capable of making. My friends and I make it all the time. It is so fast and everyone goes NUTS over it (including myself). I could probably live off these if I wanted to and never get sick of them. It’s almost impossible to mess these up and you only have to layer and bake them. The brownie on top is so fudgy and the 3 flavors combine to complete perfection in your mouth. Not really sure why they’re called slutty…but their unique name definitely means something. This basic one is definitely on the top of my list!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 box of oreos
- PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
- For chocolate chip cookies: combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Set aside.
- For brownies:
- Mix oil and sugar until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla; stir just until blended.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Stir dry ingredients into the oil/sugar mixture.
- Grease bottom of 13×9 pan.
- Cover bottom of pan with cookie dough.
- Place oreos all over the top of the cookie dough.
- Pour the brownie batter on top of the oreos and cookie dough.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until completely cooked through. (This part is a little tricky!)