Wow, this recipe is insanely fast and easy! I absolutely love s’mores, especially during the summer! But it is crazy annoying when the marshmallow and chocolate don’t melt together correctly and it just becomes a huge sticky mess. With this dip, all you have to do is dip your graham crackers right into the marshmallows and chocolate without a mess! The only part you miss is the fun of roasting your own marshmallow, or maybe you miss the bad part of possibly burning it!
- bag of marshmallows
- bag of chocolate chips
- box of graham crackers cut into smallest rectangles
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Line bottom of skillet pan with chocolate chips
- Place marshmallows on top, all close together
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until marshmallows are golden on top and chocolate is melted.
- Dip graham crackers into dip